Logon to our website now for more info.
for more info about hostel and accomodation services in penang
contact: +6016 4224 178
Why Myhostel Student Accomodation in Penang, Heritage Town ?
Located in the heart of Penang, a Malaysian state rich in culture and diversity.
MyHostel Student Hostel isn’t just about beautiful student accommodation, it’s about coming home to an awesome
living & learning community that will take you further. Our communal living concept and tailor-made program ensure
international/outstation students ease quickly into Penang and make lifelong friends, while helping them develop the
critical skills today’s employers want.
To complement today’s style of collaborative learning:
1. we’ve brought the group & private study spaces outside the bedroom.
2. both our student hostels are perfectly located near the city center and colleges, and come fully equipped with everything you need, including utilities, housekeeping, etc. As the only private student hostel in Penang, we’re here to help you achieve the best student living experience in Penang
Location: 66A, Sri Bahari Road, 10500 Georgetown Penang
Walking Distance to :- British Council Penang – 15 Minutes
(or take FREE Rapid Bus CAT – 5 minutes)
Water heater, Water dispenser, Hair dryer, Iron
Security: 24 hours CCTV & Magnetic Access Card Door
ABOUT GEORGETOWN, PENANG , MALAYSIA
Georgetown is the colourful, multicltural capital of the Malaysia island of Penang. It is Malaysia’s second largest city. The historical core of Georgetow has been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008.
Beyond the old town, Georgetown is a modern city with skyscrapers and shopping malls. Verdant Penang Hill, with hiking and a funicular railway, overlooks it all. Georgetown long knows as food capital of Malaysia, has been recognised as one of Asia’s top street food cities by the CNN. In 2012, Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic created a series of wall paintings depicting local culture, inhabitants and lifestyle. Since then, the street art scene has blossomed, with “Children on a Bicycle” becoming on of the
most photographed spots in the city.
For International Student:-
- -You are surrounded by English. Yes, you need to pay attention and do some studying, but everything comes faster when you do because English is everywhere- on the streets, in the stores, on the TV- you can’t get away from it.
- -Your eyes are opened to the world. We often grow up thinking that our way of doing things is the only way, or sometimes the best way. But living in a new culture helps us realize new ways of doing things, and also helps us to see that even though we are different, we are all human. And in many cases, not only will you get to know the natives of the country you are visiting, you may get to know classmates from all over the world.
- -You learn to take care of yourself. Living in another country, even if it is with a host family, means you might be doing things you may not have done in your home country. These include cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, washing clothes, figuring out transportation, making living arrangements, setting up accounts for cell phones and utilities, etc. You may think of this as a disadvantage, but many international students go home proud that they have become very self sufficient.
- -Your life will be forever changed. One of the greatest things that happens when you do something as big as live in another country is- you become a changed person- your outlook on life is different. Your new maturity can help lead you to new places in your life.
- -You make memories that will last a lifetime. Your pictures, journals, and souvenirs will help you remember your time abroad, but your memories and emotions of this special time will also be a part of your life until you are very old.
- -Standard Quad Sharing Room attached with Air-Conditioner
- -Personal Wardrobe
- -Shared Bathroom attached with Water Heater
- -Shared Hairdryer/ Iron
- -Water Dispencer (Hot/Cold)
- -Common Study Area
- -Daily Cleaning services
Student Hostel Rules and Regulations:
- -No pets allowed.
- -No visitors (family/friend) allowed
- -No cooking allowed
- -No Smoking/ Drinking alcohol
- -Penang Jetty 8 km
- -Wonderfood Museum 9 km
- -Fort Cornwallis 9 km
- -Pinang Peranakan Mansion 9 km
- -Khoo Kongsi 9 km
- -1st Avenue Penang 9 km
- -Rainbow Skywalk at Komtar 10 km
- -Penang Times Square 10 km
- -Gurney Drive 13 km
What is included ( for the purchase of ticket)
- -Inclusive your student hostel accommodation for 30 days and Monthly plan
- – Card Access to Myhostel
- – Cleaners service for common area and Toilet /WashRoom only( No Cleaners service for ROOM)
- Registration Fee needed for first time ( RM80)
- One Month Deposit ( Monthly Rental)
What’s not included
- -No Meal included for everyday
- -Does not include transportation for pickup when arrived ( (airport, bus station – Hostel) , If you need pickup service and send to Hostel when arrived in Penang, Please email email@example.com).
- -Does not include transportation for travel between hostel (No transport included, Student have to travel by own)
- Not included Laundry service/ Not included Cleaners service for ROOM